TFA began writing this last night, but it got lost in the WordPress vortex, so he asked me to step in for him and finish.
There is only one game that matters to our usual UF crowd: The Return of Titi as Arsenal meets Leeds United in the third round of the FA Cup. It’s on NOW on Fox Soccer.
To go along with this post, we figured we would include some of the things that made The Bootroom one of the favorite stops for our reader. Namely, bewbz. So enjoy the match, and enjoy the scenery.
PROGRAMMING NOTE: We have posts that will be going up during this game, beginning at 3 p.m. EST from The NY Kid, followed by posts from Orr, The Likely Lad, a guest post from Sven, a couple of others sprinkled in, then the post of the day from James T at 7 p.m. EST. Stay, read, comment the shit out of this place. This has been a great day so far.
Here’s a list of the posts from earlier today, in case you missed them:
– “Why I wanted to be a UFer,” by The Stretford End
– “What is going on at Fox Soccer Report,” by The Fan’s Attic
– “A WAG’s retrospect: the buns at a sausage fest,” by Mountain WAG
– “L’Affaire Suarez y Evra,” by The Fan’s Attic
– “One last spin through the FJMinator,” by Precious Roy
– “The Good, The Bad, The WTF,” by Jacob
– “Oh the Places We’ll Go!” by Mountain WAG
– “Thanks for all the fish tacos” by Moonshine Mike